Who We Are
|Who is providing this notice? ||Farmers Bank, P.O. Box 285, Windsor, VA 23487. |
What We Do
|How does Farmers Bank protect my personal information? ||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings. |
|How does Farmers Bank collect my personal information? ||We collect your personal information, for example, when you |
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus or other companies.
- Open an account or Deposit Money
- Pay your bills or Apply for a loan
- Use your credit or debit card
|Why can’t I limit all sharing? ||Federal law gives you the right to limit only |
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
|Affiliates ||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies. |
- Our affiliates include financial companies such as a bank holding company and an insurance company.
|Nonaffiliates ||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies. |
- Farmers Bank does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
|Joint Marketing ||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you. |
- Our joint marketing partners include a credit card company, a mortgage company, and a title company.