We are Prompt, Secure, Reliable and Courteous – For You!
At Farmers Bank, our customers, employees and the communities we serve are our top priority. We understand the concern surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and we are taking precautions to help protect the health and safety of our customers and employees.
Due to the National State of Emergency declared by the US and State Governments, as well as out of an abundance of caution for the safety of both our employees and customers, we have decided to close our branch lobbies and limit customer traffic as of 11:00am, March 17th. For clients that need to have a direct conversation with us, please call our main number (757-242-6111) and select option 0 to leave a message request to set up an appointment.
We encourage you to take advantage of the many ways you can continue to bank with us.
- Access your accounts online or by using the FarmersBankNow Mobile app at your convenience.
- If you don’t have online access, we invite you to take a moment to enroll. Click here to Enroll.
- Our 24-hour ATMs are available at our convenient locations throughout Hampton Roads
- iTalk Telephone Banking: 24/7 intuitive telephone banking (1-844-378-8645)
- Customer Care: Speak with a customer service representative Monday-Friday, 7am-5pm EST
- Drive Up Tellers – Most of our locations have drive up teller service (https://www.farmersbankva.com/)
We understand there may be instances where business customers may find themselves facing financial difficulties. We encourage those impacted to reach out to us for help to discuss how we might be of assistance.
Contact us at 757-242-6111 or email@example.com and our representatives will be glad to assist you.
We also encourage you to stay vigilant of scammers attempting to steal your personal information. Please be cautious when opening email messages and attachments from unfamiliar sources claiming to have information about the coronavirus.
Press Release: FDIC: Insured Bank Deposits are Safe; Beware of Potential Scams Using the Agency’s Name – March 18, 2020
For the latest information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, visit https://www.cdc.gov/ or your local health department website. The health and safety of our customers and the Farmers Bank family is our highest priority. We will continue to closely monitor the situation and provide additional updates as they occur.
Please visit https://www.farmersbankva.com/ or follow us on our social channels for the latest updates