We are Prompt, Secure, Reliable and Courteous – For You!
At Farmers Bank, our customers, employees and the communities we serve are our top priority. We understand the concern surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and as we begin reopening our lobbies we are taking precautions to help protect the health and safety of our customers and employees.
How you can bank with us:
In light of social distancing, we encourage you to take advantage of the many ways you can continue to bank with us.
- Access your accounts online or by using the FarmersBankNow Mobile app at your convenience.
- If you don’t have online access, we invite you to take a moment to enroll. Click here to Enroll.
- Our 24-hour ATMs are available at our convenient locations throughout Hampton Roads
- iTalk Telephone Banking: 24/7 intuitive telephone banking (1-844-378-8645)
- Customer Care: Speak with a customer service representative Monday-Friday, 7am-5pm EST
- Drive Up Tellers – Most of our locations have drive up teller service (https://www.farmersbankva.com/)
Customer Service Through our Branch Lobbies
If you have business to complete that requires assistance from our customer service representative by entering our lobbies, here are a few guidelines we are requesting:
- Do not enter if you have a fever or other signs of COVID-19.
- We may delay your entry in order to limit the number of customers in the lobby.
- To reduce risk, call ahead to set up an appointment to allow us to prepare your items in advance.
- Stay six feet away from others.
- Please wear a mask. We may ask you to lower your mask momentarily inside the bank.
How we are Protecting You
We are continuing to take steps to protect you as we reopen our lobbies. When you visit our locations you will notice some changes including:
- Floor decals that mark and encourage social distancing
- Protective shields at customer service areas
- Farmers Bank representatives wearing face coverings
- Hand sanitizer available for your convenience
- Regular cleaning and sanitation of public areas
Businesses Impacted by COVID-19
We understand there may be instances where business customers may find themselves facing financial difficulties. We encourage those impacted to continue to reach out to us for help to discuss how we might be of assistance.
Economic Impact Payment Information
For more information on Economic Impact Payments we invite you to visit the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) website at www.irs.gov
- Non-Tax-Filers can enter their payment info to receive their payment faster. Select the “Non-Filers: Enter Payment Info Here” button and enter your information
- Check the status of your Economic Impact Payment using The Get My Payment online tool for Tax-Filers link
- The IRS Economic Impact Payment Information Center link
- Protect Your Economic Impact Payment: Top 5 Scams to Watch Out For link
We also encourage you to stay vigilant of scammers attempting to steal your personal information. Please be cautious when opening email messages and attachments from unfamiliar sources claiming to have information about the coronavirus.
Press Release: FDIC: Insured Bank Deposits are Safe; Beware of Potential Scams Using the Agency’s Name – March 18, 2020
The Latest on COVID-19
For the latest information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, visit https://www.cdc.gov/ or your local health department website. The health and safety of our customers and the Farmers Bank family is our highest priority. We will continue to closely monitor the situation and provide additional updates as they occur.
Please visit https://www.farmersbankva.com/ or follow us on our social channels for our latest updates