It is the mission of Farmers Bank to be unique and distinct from all other financial institutions, set apart by excelling in the following areas:
- To offer a superior level of service that is responsive, courteous, cooperative and professional.
- To remain an independent financial institution founded in 1919, operating several branches and serving areas throughout Western Tidewater and South Hampton Roads, being sensitive to the financial needs of our communities by designing and offering products to specifically meet those needs.
- To be good corporate citizens, serving as leaders to strengthen our communities and promote their welfare.
- To employ men and women who are loyal to the bank and committed to our direction, policies and goals.
- To bring to our shareholders a fair rate of return on their investments.